Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve Jitters

In about a few hours, I'm about to get ready for my DJ debut at the Village Pub. I'm a bit nervous 'cause it's my first pro gig. Lucky that I didn't plan to go to South Lake Tahoe for New Year's, it's crazy like Mardi Gras crazy. Hope it's a start 'cause I need the money and save enough for a house. People though that I'm moving to Reno after grad, but I wasn't 'cause that's my mom's plan. I'm at the age that I want to settle down here in Lake Tahoe, marry a woman and have kids. Maybe my lucky will change. Just recently, I've been email my ex fiance Tricia. We have this on and off long distance relationship for almost 1 1/2 years. Now, that we're back together again, my main focus is to save by the gigs and hopefully be a resident DJ in Lake Tahoe. I think this lake needs to brighten up and turn it up.

No comments: